• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Found you guys

I post there once in awhile if I have nothing better to do....everyone I need to talk to is here....

Going back is kind of like going through a Ford dealership - you look around once in awhile to see if there is anything interesting going on, but most of the time it's the same old crap....

Congrats on finding us!! I haven't been back since my first day here. Glad to see I am not missing anything!

I post there once in awhile if I have nothing better to do....everyone I need to talk to is here....

Going back is kind of like going through a Ford dealership - you look around once in awhile to see if there is anything interesting going on, but most of the time it's the same old crap....

):h:thumbsup::D:iagree:

just my opinion, the other site has lost real advancements and tech questions. the posts i see are mainly all simple, basic, even dumb waste of space posts that should be directed to the SEARCH option. not much to learn there except for archived info.

This So beats dp, nice to get away from the bickering and other crap that goes on....

It's going down the crapper fast

:iagree:

There is some guy in the bench racing section that will not realize that the 6.0 PSD kinda sux. Big Block 88 was trying to teach, but this guy wouldn't learn.:rolleyes5:

There are many dumb questions going on nowadays over there. I answer the obvious ones, and all of the NV4500 ones...that site's questions make me feel like a genius! ):h

Some of the new mods seem a little harsh...like they have been driking the Dex-cool a bit too long. :D

haha, i guess i have to agree with that. I feel like one of the mature ones over there now with td and others gone....... And now that Jfaire isn't a mod anymore i think that the 6.5 section is going to drive itself into nonexistince......

:iagree:

There is some guy in the bench racing section that will not realize that the 6.0 PSD kinda sux. Big Block 88 was trying to teach, but this guy wouldn't learn.:rolleyes5:

There are many dumb questions going on nowadays over there. I answer the obvious ones, and all of the NV4500 ones...that site's questions make me feel like a genius! ):h

Some of the new mods seem a little harsh...like they have been driking the Dex-cool a bit too long. :D

Funny thing about the 6.0 I just met my new bosses boss yesterday, guess what she did before coming to here to GE rail, she was program mgr at FERD for the 6.0 , we got to gabbing over lunch and my hobby here even she said what a POS it was, Ferd in her opinion would have been better off staying with the 7.3, and International screwed the pooch with the 6.0

There is a post over there by Missygoodwench(wrench?) on crack repair inserts for block repair that interests me. Anyone know if she is on this site?

I have searched here for stuff on block repair and havent come up with much since searching the words (crack or cracked ) will include almost every post ever made regarding a 6.5 :D

I have searched here for stuff on block repair and havent come up with much since searching the words (crack or cracked ) will include almost every post ever made regarding a 6.5 :D

:smilielol5: Now that's funny right there, -well, not really, -but I'm laughing anyway because it IS true!

I tried to get Robyn to come over here, -but she's married to "the page".

Back