• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

found this on ebay 6 door Dually

Looks like to me a project nightmare! :thumbsup:

Over the years one thing I have learned the hard way, do not take on someone else's uncompleted projects.

Over the years one thing I have learned the hard way, do not take on someone else's uncompleted projects.

x2 The best used vehicle you can buy is BONE STOCK. I've owned too many previously modifed (hacked-up) nightmares. Trying to track down a gremlin on someone else's project is nearly impossible.
At least if you do it yourself, even if you don't do it right to begin with, you know what corners were cut when you're trying to fix a problem.

I like the concept of it, I have 3 kids and the 3 rows of seating would be nice, and with it being a pick up I could pull my 5th wheel behind it and have every kid in a shoulder belt..... but thats got to be 1 heavy MF'er.......

I seen a stretch on autotrader but it was a Crew Cab fat back with an extended cab grafted on to it and the bed was shortened to 6' so it had the same wheel base and just slightly heavier than a normal crew cab dually. Looked good too, white with a blue interior professionally done by a company in ST. Paul.

There is a ford 1ton dually near me thats a 4 door extended cab. It would make a good pull rig for a 5th wheel camper to haul the family.

Well I have to say it would be a really nice setup for me other than backing into my driveway. And it couldnt be any worse than the nightmare that I have now, lol. I have seen this listed before but I think the price was way higher like $15xxx, I amagine that the reserve is probally fairly high.

Justin

Back