• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Forum imitates facebook

0Eric

Reaction score
This forum has reduced text editing to typewriter level. Editing of last letter only. I am gone.

I returned to unsubscribe & post 2 recent experiences upgrading alternators. I found the forum then allowed me to edit before posting; forum posting was then much better than facebook. Now I am likely to return when looking for answers.
I like your "
Proud US Navy vet (BT2) and NRA member.
You WON'T be takin' my right to bear arms"

I suppose you know the subversives intend to eliminate your Second Amendment, then take your arms by force.

Back to the Introduction
My trucks are only for work, not show or race. A 2000 Silverado 2500HD 6 liter. A 2002 Silverado 2500HD 6.6 with 6" RCD lift and perhaps some tuning done by previous owners. Not sure why some one wanted to lift a long bed crew cab but it is useful to me on east Texas clay mud roads.

Welcome to The Truck Stop! Now, having said that, we are all grownups here, unlike many other long standing vehicle forums, so we all tend to be pretty casual and welcoming. However, comma, when you stick your foot in our front door and drop a rotten fish on the floor and walk out... well that kinda shit isn't a very good introduction.
So, if you want to join a great group of gearheads with tons of knowledge, welcome. If not... We're all good with that too...

Mike

Back