• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Flo-Pro Brand exhaust?

SlowBoat

Reaction score
Has anyone got any experience with their turbo back w/muffler system for the 6.5L? I'm shopping for my 1997 GMC 3500 CC Dually. This is the system that Alligator Performance is selling now for this model truck, and I've not found anyone using it with the search engine.

I've noticed good comments on the Diamond Eye and the Warpspeed systems too.

Really like the idea of free shipping offered by AP though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've done one on a DURAMAX, and wasn't that impressed with it. It's OK for the money, but it leaked real bad at the downpipe connection because the flange on it wasn't beveled correctly and smaller than the stock flange.

PM me if you'd like a price. I can get FloPro. They have a stainless steel kit. Only offered for the trucks not Burbs.
I have only sold one of these and it was to a guy with a Burb! I told him it was for the trucks and he may need to do some mods to it to make it work. I asked him to take pictures and let me know how it went, but never heard from him. I think no news is good news though. If there was a major problem Im sure he would have contacted me.
FloPro also has a crossover pipe, but only in Alluminized.

Diamond Eye has a great DP with the ball and socket type connection.

Has anyone got any experience with their turbo back w/muffler system for the 6.5L? I'm shopping for my 1997 GMC 3500 CC Dually. This is the system that Alligator Performance is selling now for this model truck, and I've not found anyone using it with the search engine.

I've noticed good comments on the Diamond Eye and the Warpspeed systems too.

Really like the idea of free shipping offered by AP though.

Welcome to our Forum! :welcome5: :welcome2:

Ordered a Diamond Eye turbo back exhaust system, Pro-FLo 2.5 crossover pipe, Walbro fuel pump and fittings from Leroy Diesel today. He confirmed the order and shipment in about a half an hour. I'm impressed!

Ordered a Diamond Eye turbo back exhaust system, Pro-FLo 2.5 crossover pipe, Walbro fuel pump and fittings from Leroy Diesel today. He confirmed the order and shipment in about a half an hour. I'm impressed!

Leroy by far has the best customer service. He proves it day to day from postings like yours. :thumbsup:

Thank you.
Everything was shipped today except for the crossover pipe whitch will go out tomorrow. Let us know how the crossover fits. I've sold a few but have not heard any feedback on them.

Hey Slowboat! Welcome to The Truck Stop!
:welcome2:
Good group here and as a plus, Leroy hangs around here.

We haven't figured out a way to get rid of him yet... :nonod:

:hihi:

Well, now I have to say that I'm REALLY impressed. I got the box in containing the turbo back exhaust system about 3:30 today and it wasn't even creased! Good job UPS! I never expected to get it so quick. You have excellant support from your supplier Leroy. Good job Diamond Eye! Now I just have to wait for all the other goodies.

I hear ya. I ordered a DE setup through Leroy a month ago and it was on my doorstep the next day! :eek:

Well, now I have to say that I'm REALLY impressed. I got the box in containing the turbo back exhaust system about 3:30 today and it wasn't even creased! Good job UPS! I never expected to get it so quick. You have excellant support from your supplier Leroy. Good job Diamond Eye! Now I just have to wait for all the other goodies.

Thank you!
You might have the rest by tomorrow? Be sure to add me to your signature :thumbsup:

Back