• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Fisher MM2 Mounts

mangus580

Reaction score
Hey guys, looking for a set of Fisher Minute Mount 2 Mounts for my 86 K5 Blazer (full size).

I gather that they are damn rare!

I have a set for 88-99 if anyone needs them.

I might have some off a 90 Suburban its still the old style. Any idea what they are worth? I know my buddy bought some for his 01 and he paid like 300.00 Let me know what you want to do.

Justin, I'm not sure what used ones are worth. Agreed, new ones are probably $300 range.

Let me know what you might want for them, and if you have them for sure. I really need to get going on making that ready for the winter.

I will look to make sure they are worth pulling off, I will let you know.

Dont see why they wouldnt be. If nothing else, they could be templates for me to rebuild them.

Maybe snap a pic for me?

They are scaley with rust but still solid, They belong to my friends father he said he will take 125.00 plus shipping. Let me know if this works for you?

Justin, I'm not sure what used ones are worth. Agreed, new ones are probably $300 range.

Let me know what you might want for them, and if you have them for sure. I really need to get going on making that ready for the winter.
Used ones are in the $300 range, at least for the 01 and up. I bought a set last year for $300 on ebay, after I already won an auction for $260 but thought I lost it because I checked it on my phone, which didn't update properly.
So I too have an extra set. I got the cheaper set in first, so I installed them. The other ones I have look great. They weren't used that much (according to the seller, who was in a southern part of the snow belt) and it looks like he may have even sand blasted them and painted them because they look good.

Back