• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

First time racin.

Louisianarebel

Fits gonna hit the SHan soon
Reaction score
I went to scrapin the coast in ms.
10 dollars to run as much as you want.
First pass in 4x4 i got a 15.7 in the 1/4
I had a .6 reaction time :D
Got spanked by a 700hp dodge.
I was wheel hopping really bad too. I guess i need to lower my torsion bars next time?

air down the tires a bit too. if you 4x4 you dont have to go way low, but droppin a few pounds may stop the wheel hop. definately drop the tbars down if you gonna do hard, boosted launches with no sleeves or braces. neutralize those cv angles so you dont tear too much shit up..... :D

addicting aint it..... :lol:

I got heim-joint tie rods. So i figured i wouldnt break them. It was just a spur of the moment thing.
Gotta get a better chip now.. haha

And a trans... It sure is fun though! Be careful, with cranked keys i broke 2 sets of tie rods and a bent center link in a 4x4 launch.

Ran 14.8 in 2wd. Got beat by a supercharged 1500 on slicks, mods: straight pipe intake and ppe on 160

Lift kit? Brand?

Lower the Tbars... also if you have been running larger tires for a while your pitman arm and Idler arm may have a little play in them...the cognito pitman and idler arm brace kit will help a bunch...

I don't have one, but I hear the super diesel center link is another item that beefs up the front end for drag racing...

Lift kit? Brand?

Lower the Tbars... also if you have been running larger tires for a while your pitman arm and Idler arm may have a little play in them...the cognito pitman and idler arm brace kit will help a bunch...

I don't have one, but I hear the super diesel center link is another item that beefs up the front end for drag racing...
pep you didnt see it at the track? Its lowered all the way on aftermarket keys got cognito supports on it. only has 50kmiles

cv's are almost straight. I didnt launch more than 1300 rpms and it went up in the air like everything fell apart...

than my guess would be bad shocks(??)...gets some Rancho 9000xl's and turn the adjustments all the way up...

I got pretty new bilsteins with like 30k miles on them... I guess im gonna stick to 2x4 haha

let me know where and when you plan on racing...I may just go and race there too...that way I can check your set up out and maybe we can figure it out...

let me know where and when you plan on racing...I may just go and race there too...that way I can check your set up out and maybe we can figure it out...
Ill probly go next time we have a meet there, i never really race..

Back