• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

First Pull

Will

Boobies make me happy
Reaction score
Hooked to the sled for the first time last night. Pulled the work stock diesel class. 274.38 ft got me 3rd place. The guy that got first was in a mid 90's Dodge and the guy that got second was in a 07 GMC C/C with a flat bed. He ended up pulling in the bigger diesel classes and was in the top couple there as well so I had no chance against him. He had the PPE+2 which is some thing like 230 extra horse? Anyway on to the vid.

Truck Pulling :: donnellsonpull.flv video by Wbens - Photobucket

A few pics the g/f took
donnellsonpull7.jpg

donnellsonpull9.jpg

donnellsonpull2.jpg

Good pull Will! Looked like you were right at home out there. Truck sounded great too. Was that with a factory POS hitch?

Looks good. Just the predator on 100? A good PPE HOT or EFI Live and you'll take it home.

Good pull Will! Looked like you were right at home out there. Truck sounded great too. Was that with a factory POS hitch?
Yeah it was the factory hitch with a large twisted clevis, spring clamps and tie rod sleeves. Should have just taken the bolts all the way out and dropped some air pressure in the tires but didn't think of it.

Looks good. Just the predator on 100? A good PPE HOT or EFI Live and you'll take it home.

Yeah that's all I've got right now. Slowly saving for EFILive and a DSP5 switch. Like I said above, the guy that got second was running the PPE +2.

I'm really not sure I had my foot in it to the floor like I should of but I was a touch nervous for the first time. Hopefully I can pull at the end of the month and do better.

Yeah it was the factory hitch with a large twisted clevis, spring clamps and tie rod sleeves. Should have just taken the bolts all the way out and dropped some air pressure in the tires but didn't think of it.

Yeah that's all I've got right now. Slowly saving for EFILive and a DSP5 switch. Like I said above, the guy that got second was running the PPE +2.

I'm really not sure I had my foot in it to the floor like I should of but I was a touch nervous for the first time. Hopefully I can pull at the end of the month and do better.

I agree. I was myself, when I pushed the pedal to go I figured out fast that the sled was heavy. :D

I didn't have sleeves or anything when I pulled my first time.

Back