• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

First LML on eBay..

Bumper looks a million times better, not sure if I like those wheels though. WTF is going on with the dexcool? It's in ONE side of the reservoir.

Not Bad, not Bad.

I Really thought they were gonna go through more of a Change for '11.

Looks like they Revised the Airbox again, and Added some more Insulation to the Wire Harness Under the Hood.

But I Guess the Real Improvement's are what's done in the Frame and such.

not to bad of a deal...less than what I paid for my lmm....although mine in a long box and a 3500 srw

The red things look like terminal covers, and from what I can tell, the reservoirs are L-shaped, if it's the same as our 05. I like it, looks good.

Wheels would most definitely have to go, however.

I don't like the new wheel choices for the '11 models at all..

Now we have to wait for the aftermarket companies to make them..

I heard the urea is under the hood....

The urea is the blue cap near where the transmission dipstick is, it is visible in the second to last and third to last pictures on ebay.

The red things look like terminal covers, and from what I can tell, the reservoirs are L-shaped, if it's the same as our 05. I like it, looks good.

Wheels would most definitely have to go, however.

The longer more slender red caps are terminal covers, GMT-900 trucks went back to top post batteries. Additionally they've got some heavy lugs cast in, presumably for jump starting. There is something new to the LML sitting on the passenger side secondary battery; no idea what it is, but it's got the big red shrink wrap. I guess my observation about the dexcool was more that it was filled to capacity but didn't occupy any of the space towards the fender.

I don't like the new wheel choices for the '11 models at all..

Now we have to wait for the aftermarket companies to make them..

I am really curious from looking at the following picture...are both bolt circles on the new hubs/rotors?

2011-Chevy-Silverado-HD_Image-e003.jpg

It's a big a**ed picture, if you open it fully you can see what I'm seeing.

Whats up with the big Orange loom? In my line of work that's usually fiber optic data lines. But in automotive, isn't that high voltage lines for a hybrid system? Maybe its the urea system?

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk

Whats up with the big Orange loom? In my line of work that's usually fiber optic data lines. But in automotive, isn't that high voltage lines for a hybrid system? Maybe its the urea system?

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk

Injector harness. The injectors run 160-240v @ 20A.

Injector harness. The injectors run 160-240v @ 20A.

WHOLLY CRAP BATMAN, and I thought the LB7 at 96 volts was alot. What happened to the 12 volts like the LBZ/LMM? Or is this due to the piezo injectors they were talking about?

Back