• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

FINALLY Installed HID's In Low's & Fog's...

Mad Maxx

See, what had happened was...
Reaction score
Finally got around to installing them the other day, and got pics tonight. I'm using 4300k in the Low's & Fog's. The Lens Design & Optics REALLY change the color of the Bulbs and make it look wayyy different between the Low's & Fog's.

DSC01141.jpg

DSC01143.jpg

DSC01142.jpg

DSC01144.jpg

Its about time...!!! And you probably knew I'd be the first one to respond to this...

How do you like them so far?

Haha, yep, it's IS about time, and I knew you'd be the first too :)

I like 'em. It is true what people say though, the Low Beam pattern does tighten up a lil bit and get narrower.

But it's all good. I used to get flashed when I had the 9005 Bulbs in the Lows & Fogs, but now, I don't get flashed with the HID's and I didn't touch the aiming adjustments at all. Weird.

I actually adjusted my low beams up a bit...I wanted to get rid of the defined cut off that they created. I rarely got flashed...I havent even driven here at night yet so my lights havent been turned on but once or twice in a month...

Yea, my Low Beams don't see much use. I just use the Fogs most of the time. IMO, they have better coverage than the Low Beams. I like the sharp cutoff they have.

Back