• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Finally hit the 12's!

12secondhandshaker

gear rower
Reaction score
12.980 @ 105.12 with a headwind:reddevil:
1.701 60' time launching in 2nd gear.

I do not think this has ever been done with a stock turbo manual trans truck before. I have several 13.0xx slips also.

I guess I need to update my signature.

Congrats on the run!!! What really makes it that much more impressive is your banging your own gears.

Going to have to change your user name to now. Lol Nice run, one of the fastest ZF's I've ever heard of. How are you synchros after all them runs?

As far as I know of its the fastest stock turbo, manual trans diesel truck in the nation.:thumbsup:

The syncros are fine and have held up to probably 40 runs this year. I lost my linkage between 4th and 5th over the winter so I sent the trans for a rebuild to midwest transmission in MN. All the parts are still stock but supposedly in 05 ZF upgraded the syncros, fork, and sliders so hopefully it holds up to more abuse. Either way, i can rebuild my tranny 3 times for the cost of a stage 3 or 4 allison build.

Thanks for the compliments:cheers2:

Niiice, congrats on the Run.

ROW THEM GEARS BOYYYY!!!!

...now ask the Mods. if they can change your name to 12secondhandshaker :)

Somehow his name mysteriously changed to support his 12's...):h

Nice run...:cornut:

Back