• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Finally Got All The Lights Up & Running

Pics of just the fogs at night driving down the road.

Attachments

• DSC01861.jpg
    DSC01861.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC01864.jpg
    DSC01864.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC01865.jpg
    DSC01865.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 0
All the pics are with no lights on at all except for the lights in the bumper.

1st pics is right outside my house in a residential area.

2nd and 3rd are on a very dark road going to work.

Those lights are just really unstable. Only mounted by 1 bolt so when you hit a bump in the road you can see lights bouncing.

You think a Bigger Washer on the Light Bracket would Help? Get more of a Coverage Area and Pressure on the Foot of the Bracket, thus Holding it Tighter?

Actually IMO I think the lights are sucked to far back into the bumper. Ask Mike(hemisareslow) he has the beam beam pattern on his and with them being so far sucked in they don't give off that fog beam pattern.

Poor design on the light brackets and the blackshield/line-X stuff does not stick very good to the metal. JMO though.

Bigger washer might help don't know though.

Is there enough Room to Drill a New Hole to Move the Lights up more so they are Closer to the Opening?

Is there enough Room to Drill a New Hole to Move the Lights up more so they are Closer to the Opening?

nope....they have the light pockets sunk into the bumper with a tab off the back side...if you drilled straight down more toward the from it would come out in the downward angled front part of the bumper

nope....they have the light pockets sunk into the bumper with a tab off the back side...if you drilled straight down more toward the from it would come out in the downward angled front part of the bumper

Ahh, gotcha.

Eh, with how much of a Lighting Whore I am, I'm sure I'll find ways to Solve these Issues. :thumbsup::D

Back