• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

FFM has a leak.

3500 dually

Reaction score
Hey guys Im looking for a seal kit for the FFM's. I believe i have a leak at my FFM from the bottom side, check fuel lines to make sure they are tight. Has anyone here try to install reseal kit or is it better to get a another FFM. Any suggestions is greatly appreciated.
P.S. I have seen a seal kit on the ebay but now can not find them.
Thanks
David

The fuel heater can also leak. Look for a pinhole on the heater itself. Does the fuel heater still work? This could be a cost factor in getting a new take off FFM.

I believe it does still work and you have two good thoughts. I will look for a pin hole and I went on Peninsular web site and they have take offs for only $85.00. I think I will order one and just r&r the part instead of spending the time to reseal the one I have. Although I will keep it for parts or still reseal it if I can find a seal kit. Thanks War Wagon.

yeah, he does, I would also get the little "last ditch" screen that goes in the bottom of the ffm from him while you are at it. Do it all while it is out for piece of mind. I would replace the fuel line with bio rated line as well while its out.

What about feed the beast mod?

Okay now I see why FTB is a good reason to do, so I must do it. Although I did not see the IP mod write up. Is the IP mod basically the same as on the FFM side? Thanks for the info, I email Peninsular for find out if they have them in stock. I have not heard back yet, I also need to get in touch with Leroy to get a new last ditch screen.

Back