• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Few updated pics of my Ride ( for Unit453)

TIM Z

Tie Rod Bender
Reaction score
Bought a 95 Caprice this april in N.C. Brought her home and have been modding her since ( my poor Dmax misses me!)The LT1 runs damn strong. Car has 77,000 on it. I have so far Added SS wheels/ SS Interior/ Efans/ PCM4less 93 Tune/ Shaved hood emblem/ Added SS grille- Spoiler/ Tinted Windows/Moldings removed. The car has True Dual exhaust and sounds great. Next mods are a 3.73 gear change/ stall and cam. This car gets no shit 25 MPG and runs like a raped ape. Love it!
DSC02411.jpg

DSC02416.jpg

DSC02421.jpg

DSC02418.jpg

DSC02426.jpg

sharp! i believe the 23mpg, i had a 95' z28 auto Gasper transmission with the LT1 with superschips and flowmaster and intake, i got around 22mpg hand calculated driving easy....nothing like spinning threw 3rd gear.....the LT1 was built very stout!!!!!!

Nice...I'm not a fan of white but for some reason, that thing looks good. Now that I have your plate number, I'll be on my way to remove that from your yard...):h

Keep'em comin...You make me with I never sold mine...:drool5:

http://s234.photobucket.com/albums/ee185/Unit453/?action=view&current=scratchgoinginto2nd.flv

Many more in there too...:cornut:

Wait till i up it to Full coverage! I would love to paint it Dark Cherry Metalic but thats not going to be this year. i think a White Caprice rollin with that Black Ford would look sweet!

Wait till i up it to Full coverage! I would love to paint it Dark Cherry Metalic but thats not going to be this year. i think a White Caprice rollin with that Black Ford would look sweet!

It would but after 75 mph, you'd flat out walk away from me...Even with your gears...I'm running 3:55's which is way more aggressive than yours...I lined up with a guy at work who bought a 94 9C1 a couple years ago and he pretty much raped me after 75. It was about dead even until then...Then it was all over...

It would but after 75 mph, you'd flat out walk away from me...Even with your gears...I'm running 3:55's which is way more aggressive than yours...I lined up with a guy at work who bought a 94 9C1 a couple years ago and he pretty much raped me after 75. It was about dead even until then...Then it was all over...
You know, Its funny you say that. My car is Respectable and will light up the tires from a stop With my 2.93's But they Really shine on the highway, This car loves to go fast. When cruising at 70-75 and mashing it she loves to get into the triple digits and keep going. Im still going to do 3.73's next though. Hows Your Mileage with your 3.55's ?

You know, Its funny you say that. My car is Respectable and will light up the tires from a stop With my 2.93's But they Really shine on the highway, This car loves to go fast. When cruising at 70-75 and mashing it she loves to get into the triple digits and keep going. Im still going to do 3.73's next though. Hows Your Mileage with your 3.55's ?

Around 23 highway if I ***** foot it. I dont so....17 'round town is normal...I havent calculated it here yet since my stop and go has quadrupled....I dont really care...The car's paid for...The a/c works awesome and thats all I can ask for.

Thanks Deere! , Your close enough to go for a ride to a cold beer somewhere!

I am always up for that!! Shoot me a PM if you ever have the time, Id love to check out your car or truck!

Lookin good. I've always loved those cars, and I love white too. Very clean with low miles, that's about impossible to find around here anymore. If they did exist within the past 10 years, the brothers have already destroyed them by now.

you need to put some spotlights on her------ really look like the po-po then

Maybe 5 years ago at most....I doubt that there are actually any left out on the roads today as in service patrol vehicles. Even at the newest, they'd be approaching 13 years old...It isnt common for agencies to keep cars much beyond 3 or 4 years or 1-200,000 miles. I know some run them into the ground though...

I dont think anything can ever outlive the Crown Vic legacy though these days...They've been around for so many years and I think by now, everyone is aware of what the front ends look like with that black grille.

Maybe 5 years ago at most....I doubt that there are actually any left out on the roads today as in service patrol vehicles. Even at the newest, they'd be approaching 13 years old...It isnt common for agencies to keep cars much beyond 3 or 4 years or 1-200,000 miles. I know some run them into the ground though...

I dont think anything can ever outlive the Crown Vic legacy though these days...They've been around for so many years and I think by now, everyone is aware of what the front ends look like with that black grille.

true, but once you calibrate the eye for those grilles in yer mirror, it never truely goes away. The town I grew up in they used to run late 70's novas. the ugly disco nova's!

Uh maybe Kansas is stuck in the past but last time I was home all our cruisers still had spotlights. But then again Kansas it is leagle to get out of your car at any county line and fire your gun in the air 6 times and then get back in your car and drive away. I am not makeing this up.

Back