• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

* * * Feed the Beast Giveaway * * *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea,i count myself lucky guys. I 'm a happy man tonight. Second time in my life i won anything.:D

Veg-out,give your little girl a :grouphug: and a kiss from me,I owe to you for making the stuff avalable(no kiss for you:smile5:,If you lived closer,i would buy you a beer),and to her for picking me.:thumbsup:

Simon

Congrats....Feels good to win something, eh?

Like when I was the lucky reciepient of the free Amsoil Oil change from Wrecker (Ashton) "The Oil Geek"

Congrats again,

Thanks for running giveaways like this Walking J! And a big congrats to Bison for your win! Guess if I want to win in the future I'll have to doubt myself. Seems to be working lol

Congratulations Bison,

You were randomly chosen, by my 4.5 year old daughter. To all those who didn't win, I will be sending you a PM, with a little, let's call it, consolation. Again, thanks for entering, and thank you so much for your support of my little company. Pepperidge will have details for our next contest, sign up if you like, chances are pretty good! Well, better than the lottery!

Patrick

What a nice looking setup that is. I know I'll be buying one next spring when I finally install my FTB setup. With your 'kit' that sure makes it easy..

Well Done Patrick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back