• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Favourite rims - Post them.

Thanks Jeff.

Sorry Will - wasn't even paying attention to that. 1500 cc as in a half ton crew cab? If so, no 8 lug rims for you. haha

Good luck man - you'll find something that makes her stand out!

Thanks Jeff.

Sorry Will - wasn't even paying attention to that. 1500 cc as in a half ton crew cab? If so, no 8 lug rims for you. haha

Good luck man - you'll find something that makes her stand out!

If they would make something identical to that in a 6 bolt, I would be real happy. A truck upgrade is not in my future, unless the lotto helps out.

If they would make something identical to that in a 6 bolt, I would be real happy. A truck upgrade is not in my future, unless the lotto helps out.

They're not H2s but how about it's little brother the H3?
112_0501_04z+2006_hummer_h3+wheel_view.jpg

Last edited:
Oh yeah, forgot about that. They are six lug but the Colorado/Canyon bolt pattern. Idk if it's the same pattern as FS trucks or not.

The H3 rim is a 16x7.5. 6 x 5.5 bolt pattern with a 38mm offset.
The Silverado rims are also 6 x 5.5 bolt pattern with most having a 31mm offset.

If you were to use these wheels, the inside of the rim would be 13mm or 1/2 inch closer to the inside of the vehicle... So they should work. I have scene the H3 rims on a Tahoe before and it looked pretty good.

Could always get a wheel spacer on the hub to help get that h3 rim out a little farther. I think it would look pretty sweet if you went with the h3's. Especially if your looking for 6 lug wheels.

What kind of tires you looking at? Meat or... not so much...?

Back