• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Fahrenheit!

gmctd

Diesels, Anonymous
Reaction score
Well, it's 98 outside in the shade, and humid - even the cicada's have cut back to an idle..............

80 here today, close to 90 yesterday, yesterday either a lightening strike or a piece of glass started a neighbors farm on fire. we got his tractors out of the quonset and saved the house and barn. It's friggin dry here, 1/10" rain today.

Leo

Been stuck in a stationary front here for almost a week.... rain everyday... 60's... Well below temps for all of June.... Rusty tools.

Tons of rain. Reno looks like Seattle.... sucks cuz the motorcycle is running really well and hail sucks when your riding.

I had a four day weekend and it rained every day of it. The down side of Germany, I guess. :rolleyes5:

90+ here, and humid. more than usual. should be a good thunder/lightning storm tonight.

Had a water bomber circling the valley while we were playing baseball. Not a good sign I think. :eek:

Back