• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Factory Navigation

Well I have not been driving my truck in many unknown places yet...but when I did use the Nav it has been spot-on!Its really nice to not really have to think about where the heck your going and just follow the directions-cool stuff.
Really looking forward to being able to apply it on a long road trip.

The straight sattelite keeps up with road work and constrution and ways around that doesnt it?

How up to date is the road work/construction with the straight satellite? Like with in a few days or weeks of a big project starting up? Same for the ones that give you traffic updates? How accurate is it?

I put the factory Nav in my '05, '06 and ordered it with my '08. Very happy with all of them and wouldn't go any other way. B/U camera and Bluetooth is next. Nick, I may have a CD around here someplace if you still need it.

I installed the factory system into the wifes 07 Denali. Super easy to install hardware wise but the programming is a little tricky. I'm really not impressed with it. It takes a different way to the same destination a lot of times and you tend to wonder WTF?

Jury is still out, but at least after 1500 clams, the wife still likes it.

Back