• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Other Facebook and craigslist adds

1995 GMC Sierra 3500HD Diesel Flatbed Truck - $5,500 (Plainfield, IL)​

condition: excellent
make / manufacturer: GMC
model name / number: 3500HD
size / dimensions: 11ft
*** Hablo Espanol***

Selling a 1995 GMC Sierra C3500HD Diesel Flatbed Truck

- 6.5L Turbo Diesel Engine
- Automatic Transmission
- 11Ft Flatbed
- Runs Great
- Good Tires
- Current Safety Sticker
- No Rust
- 120K Miles

Any questions.....

630-3 52-94 08

$ 5500

I tapped the FB linky, told me i had to log in to view the add. I dumped my FB account long time now, in my best chinese accent. LOL
No account required to view (I don't have facebook either).

...28 weeks at $13k and still not sold. Strange.

If the motor is professionally rebuilt and he knows what he has, I think he should include photos that lend some proof and some things that were done. For instance, if it was me, I would be posting photos of the things I purchased attached to the engine from TSP, Leroy, Quadstar and any others to add some credibility.

No account required to view (I don't have facebook either).

...28 weeks at $13k and still not sold. Strange.

If the motor is professionally rebuilt and he knows what he has, I think he should include photos that lend some proof and some things that were done. For instance, if it was me, I would be posting photos of the things I purchased attached to the engine from TSP, Leroy, Quadstar and any others to add some credibility.
It's amazing what information people leave out of an ad.
I've seen ads like car for sale, $3400

No information at all

I've looked at countless ads where there is trash on the floor, coveralls across the seat, tools in the bed or trunk, unwashed, etc. Not interested. Personally, I don't even want to see a cup in a cupholder. Paying attention to the background and lighting is just as important to me, also.

It seems like the guy that posts too much information about a vehicle is the guy that is less likely to hide stuff.

I've looked at countless ads where there is trash on the floor, coveralls across the seat, tools in the bed or trunk, unwashed, etc. Not interested. Personally, I don't even want to see a cup in a cupholder. Paying attention to the background and lighting is just as important to me, also.

It seems like the guy that posts too much information about a vehicle is the guy that is less likely to hide stuff.
None of that bothers me. I'm more concerned about function

I see adds like that with the trash, tools, parts and such and think, this thing must be a real POS.
If it is so nice the owner would take enough pride to clean it out some and at least put their tools away before taking pics of the beast.

Well the tow rig crapped out on me and im going to go other directions with a drivetrain. I got a bunch of performance and stock parts for anyone interested. Im located in Des Moines wa and am willing to ship any and all parts at the buyers expense.
Pfa of truck parts are coming off

Ds4 Fluidampr $340

Raptor lift pump with filter and mount $200

Quadstar Upper intake $80

Power master starter $180

Flow kooler water pump $150

Custom Non gated turbo with dp adapter with 8 position tuner for nv4500 $1500 $1000 for turbo alone

4x4 95 Nv4500 with external slave $900

Non egr lower intake $200

Turbo manifolds with stock crossover $200

Full exhaust system with 3" down pipe and 4" the rest of the way for extended cab long bed $260

Brand new pmd with quadstar relocation wire $120

K47 intake system $100

Last edited:
Well the tow rig crapped out on me and im going to go other directions with a drivetrain. I got a bunch of performance and stock parts for anyone interested. Im located in Des Moines wa and am willing to ship any and all parts at the buyers expense.
Pfa of truck parts are coming off

Ds4 Fluidampr $340

Raptor lift pump with filter and mount $200

Quadstar Upper intake $80

Power master starter $180

Flow kooler water pump $150

Custom Non gated turbo with dp adapter with 8 position tuner for nv4500 $1500 $1000 for turbo alone

4x4 95 Nv4500 with external slave $900

Non egr lower intake $200

Turbo manifolds with stock crossover $200

Full exhaust system with 3" down pipe and 4" the rest of the way for extended cab long bed $260

Brand new pmd with quadstar relocation wire $120

K47 intake system $100

This is not mine. Just a Facebook add

Back