• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

exhaust help needed for a 6.2/6.5 setup

Skittlesquad

Reaction score
Hi , im new to this site but visit it regularly for tips and hints, im having trouble finding a downpipe for my truck, ive been doing a swap and this is the last piece needed and was wondering if anyone knew of a downpipe that would work for my setup, i have an 84 k10 with a 6.2l bottom and 6.5l intake setup and an hx40wii turbo, any help would be appreciated, Thank you much

Last edited by a moderator:
the down pipe is a hard one to fit, or should I say find a space for it. I ended up running mine down between the inner fender and the firewall.

that is fine for me as i just use this to tow my jeep around, not much offroading, do you remember what pipe clamps on the hx40wii to fit in the spot you sais, Thanks :)

I was running a stock Gm turbo. There are a few members that are running the HX40 turbo that'll be able to answer your clamp question. I just used a foot or so of stock pipe and it was flex pipe after that.

Back