• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

ever see one of these

I have never seen a Dually CUCVS since I have been in. I have seen a Dually Tug in the air force that had the same body style of the CUCVS.

The Army makes everything dummy proof. If a truck had dually fenders on the rear it would be one more thing a young private could break(just look how many fenders are broke in the real world). Just like the government, the Army is all about being cheap. It is not hard to convert a single wheel to a dually. :thumbsup:

Nevermind, read below!

Last edited:
Had to do a little homework. It is an M1028A3. They are very rare. Here is another one.
http://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/1520352268.html
If it was closer, I'd be all over it. That's a long ride from Tenn to CT at 45 MPH though...:D
he'll get his price from the right collector. Even the M1009's IMHO sell for way more than they are worth.

we had 12 CUCV Duallies in my unit......... 30 3/4 ton with canopy......... about 50 Blazers...... only 1 Hummer ........

Back