• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

EFILive tuned/deleted/stock library Cummins, Duramax

rockafella7269

Reaction score
looking for a compilation link to purchase of stock or // tuned delete files for duramax and diesel if anyone has willing to pay thanks

Welcome to the forum RF.
A lot of the members might be a bit shy about purchasing a tune, EPA has really cracked down on such things as that and, they might suspicion that You be one of them EPA agents.

Might be a bit shy of pointing You in a direction so You can purchase one too.
Stick around and after You get XX amount of posts You can throw a thread into the classified section.

You wont find any delete tunes online for 2011 and up trucks. The EPA crack down has put a stop to that. Stock tune files are out there if you search on Dropbox. This forum and a few others also have some stock files you can download.

If you don't live in the US then EFIlive with allow you to write your own delete tunes. If you live in the US then your restricted and wont have access to the emissions stuff on 11 and up trucks.

If you trying to make money doing deletes for people I would suggest you don't. I've seen ALOT of shops get HUGE fines over the past few years. I know a few guys that lost EVERTYHTING they had to pay the EPA.

You wont find any delete tunes online for 2011 and up trucks. The EPA crack down has put a stop to that. Stock tune files are out there if you search on Dropbox. This forum and a few others also have some stock files you can download.

If you don't live in the US then EFIlive with allow you to write your own delete tunes. If you live in the US then your restricted and wont have access to the emissions stuff on 11 and up trucks.

If you trying to make money doing deletes for people I would suggest you don't. I've seen ALOT of shops get HUGE fines over the past few years. I know a few guys that lost EVERTYHTING they had to pay the EPA.
I haven't checked yet, but I know Efilive posted last year that there latest versions no longer support any emission control changes. I found some older versions from some other members to upgrade to so I could get a new vin license because of what they posted.

I thought I remember hearing something about that myself. I used to keep up with all this stuff when I worked at a diesel performance shop. Now I dont get into anything more than tow tunes at my current place of employment. So I don't pay much attention to it anymore. I had to upgrade our EFI LIVE last time I used it and they definitely changed a few things. But I still had everything I needed for doing a LLY.

Back