• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

EFILive 5.9 Cummins 06-07 Tuning Support now Available

They now have stock CUMMINS stune files up at the EFILIVE tune depot and COMPD. I need to find me a guinea pig so I can play around with this cummins tuning, it is a whole differrent ballgame from DMAX tuning.

Anyone know of a timeline for the 6.7? I been waiting to buy a tuner because I think I would rather wait for EFI Live if it is going to be out anytime in the next year or so.

End of the year at the soonest is what I read. Right now they are focusing on supporting the new 2012 gasser models as EFILIVE cannot afford to lose there vast tuner base for gas engine tuners.

For those that haven't checked lately, they now have the CUMMINS full fueling up over 4,000RPM's now and many holding good fuel over 5,000RPM's. Also they have moved onto collecting 6.7 reads from people to help build a database to begin tuning for the 07-09 6.7's.

yeah I watched that video at EFI forum...thats just crazy the sound of that inline 6 turning 5k...didn't even sound like a diesel...

Back