• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Efi Live

We could set up a tune library. However not many people like to share.

The tune libraries on other sites have few tunes in.

Why, some people like to keep them secret, others are afraid of liability and then theres guys like me, who think theyre tunes just arent quite good enough to give to other people.

I also really dont want to because I dont want to harm other peoples trucks.

However I suppose I could post up a couple of my tunes. But Ill keep my pull tunes to myself so I dont destroy your truck too.

FYI...

We have a tune library. In case someone missed the announcement. :)

i'm an EFI live user. I have a stack of tunes that aren good for much. and a handful that are pretty good. but most of them are other peoples that shared with me. I need to tinker some more with my own

Thats with a stock tranny?

I have a stock tranny but I always reccomend not running one.

Ive been working on a lot of tunes lately but I dont know if im gonna share them.

Maybe if Diesel truck comes up with a way that they need to get my permission or a password from me in order to download it.

Its not because I want to keep them secret, id love the share, I just dont want some Dumba$$ coming on here and throwing them into their stock truck.

Right now the HUGE tune I have runs 2000* and SERIOUSLY slips the tranny in every gear when the TC is locked I mean we are talkin up to 40% slippage when theres supposed to be none.

Back