• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

EFI=kid in candy store

921500Z71

Reaction score
So ive had efi for two weeks now and waited very very patiently for tie rods. Tie rods are now on and with a new alignment so now tunes get to go on. Well my buddy and i put a 125 tune on his lbz first and then the coal started to roll. He took his dad out for a little joy ride and shortly after i started messing with my truck. I started with some baselines around my house just checking to see how fast she would go, then tried a small 30 horse or so tune and could tell a little difference. Went to 60 and liked that alot but i started thinking if 30 was ok and 60 was good well 100 has to be badass. Turns out, i was right. ):h

Which leads me to my first kill, kinda not really at all but fun. I got to find a fart can to race as i was heading onto the highway. He stayed next to me as i was trying to merge on the highway, which was fine i slowed down, cut right in behind him, and cut over into the left lane. Well i sit next to him for a while (we are goin 55 in a 70 at the time, its all the old fart can had in her i think). I start puffin a little to let him know i wont go to far away and then i hear that 4 cylinder rattle up makin a ruckus and acting like its fast. So now all i do is roll into the throttle, did not downshift, rolled some coal up to 85 and saw headlights get smaller and smaller. Not much of a race:yawn:

Great first day with efi however, now im addicted, so thanks now i have a problem that can only be cured by more power..):h

Damn you waited tell I get back over here, and then you put in the 100 horse tune, you suck. And by the way I can still kick your ass anytime with the old LBZ sick Alli or not. Ready for ATS when ever you are then we can really go mess some people up.

Back