• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Edge Products

HemisAreSlow

FREE!!!
Reaction score
My wife bought me an edge evolution from a guy over on "the place" for my birth day.......it came with everything except a small rubber gasket that holds the display into the dash pod.....I called edge today to order the gasket...gave the guy all my info and he said he would get it right out to me...I aksed him if he was going off my credit card on file and how much it was gonna cost me....he said don't worry about it..."this ones on us"......and this was after I told him how and where I got the tuner...hell of a company if u ask me:thumbsup: way better customer service than I ever got at banks!

I like it....but it seems to but the truck into regen far more often than the banks six gun did

i don't think the hot unlock will let you dump the dpf......i think you need the race version to dump the dpf

My wife bought me an edge evolution from a guy over on "the place" for my birth day.......it came with everything except a small rubber gasket that holds the display into the dash pod.....I called edge today to order the gasket...gave the guy all my info and he said he would get it right out to me...I aksed him if he was going off my credit card on file and how much it was gonna cost me....he said don't worry about it..."this ones on us"......and this was after I told him how and where I got the tuner...hell of a company if u ask me:thumbsup: way better customer service than I ever got at banks!

WOW!!:eek: Yeah, they do have good support! I had a problem with my Evo Race and they sent me a new one no questions asked(except my address):h):h):D

I thought you were going to say you gave the tech support guy the serial number off of the device and he was going to charge the gasket to the previous owner's credit card!!!

Back