• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Ebay pricing

MACKIN

The Original Sheriff
Reaction score
As some of you know I'm building a street car. Sometimes Mopar parts are hard to get.

Check this out

I have two of these door emblems . Well now I have one because one blew off my office window sill and I rolled over it with me chair and broke off a pin. WTF

So I looked on Ebay as I have for parts . This set sold fore $133 bucks! You have got to be fricking kidding me!

I also seen a set of Tailights go for almost $600 bucks! 72 is the only year of this paticular tailight.

I found a set of door emblems in Delaware for $40 bucks.

Buyer beware on Ebay.

Nah I didn't get ripped off but who ever paid $133 bucks for the dorr emblems did. The ones I received from Delaware are perfect for $40 bucks!

Thanks for asking!

you can't expect to build a mopar and not pay a premium for parts. I understand your point completely, though. I am building a chevy, cause I wanna go fast, but parts are getting expensive for these too. e-bay makes for a feeding frenzy alot of times, but sometimes it is the only easy place to find what you need.

Back