• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

East Coast members lets plan a get together!!!!!

CtChevy427

Still Kicking....
Staff member
Lead Moderator
Reaction score
Alright everyone winter is gone, lets plan an East Coast GTG. We can make it a one day or a weekend event that's up to you. A location can be agreed upon when we see where everyone will be coming from. Lets start with tossing out some dates of peoples availability and interest.

Any one interested could do a bonfire at our property in Oswego...just 30 min north of Syracuse....lots of room for tents....or campers

motor is not back from the machine shop yet :(

pulling anyways tho i gotta get my new setup dialed in ;)

maybe i'll get to do my Captain Ahab impression and put on a good show if i break somethin 'Thar she blows!!!' lol

i havent time until after july. its a hecktic time of year for us. i may head to berlin though sunday. not to pull but to watch with my little one. how many trucks you guys expecting?

Depends on the date. I'm going to say its still a little to early for me to bum rush into another trip without me making sure everything is at 100% again. If all goes well Big Blue will be back on the road again. And if all goes really well I may have a second vehicle by this Sunday.

GET TOGETHER

Alright everyone winter is gone, lets plan an East Coast GTG. We can make it a one day or a weekend event that's up to you. A location can be agreed upon when we see where everyone will be coming from. Lets start with tossing out some dates of peoples availability and interest.

Whatcha thinking Bill? Any dates or locations?

no idea on how many trucks, from rumors i have heard i will be there extra early probly 9am soon as i get out of work. get my stuff all setup and read the track so i can be ready to go asap :)

hemisareslow i'm in for a bonfire in oswego since i missed the last one!

Any one interested could do a bonfire at our property in Oswego...just 30 min north of Syracuse....lots of room for tents....or campers

I was in Onieda Wednsday and stayed in Cooperstown overnight. That's not to far from you is it? I wanted to post my trip but didn't have time like usual. I was in Bethlaham PA last weekend. I should post my travels and try to meet up with people when I'm on the road.

Even the trip home comming through ct.

I'm interested. Be cool if we could involve the wife and kids. At least to the point of bringing them with us and letting all complain together about the time and money we spend on our trucks):h

bring the wife and kids...and a tent...diesel get together saturday....take them to the carousel mall in syracuse on sunday....

mmm, beeeeeeer! haha. im game whenever ya'll pick a date. after june 26th is good by me. im also planning on going to carlisle PA for the all truck nationals in the summer.....

Anything yet? There's a pull/swap meet in Northhampton Ma this month I think. I saw it on the other forum. I will see if I can find info.

Back