• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Dyno'ed today With The Predator & Numbers To Go With It

RYDNHI4X4

Halt Halt Or I'll Release My Dog
Reaction score
Last years run was:

Truck at apx. 12,000 miles
No stock run this time
PREDATOR SET ON THE 85HP TUNE / 389 RWHP - 662 FT/LBS
PREDATOR SET ON THE 120HP TUNE / 434 RWHP - 729 FT/LBS

The only difference this year was I added Amsoil SAE 15W-40 Synthetic Blend Diesel Oil and Amsoil Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid / Trans-Go Kit and the S&B Intake System:

Truck at apx. 27,400 miles
Stock: 355 RWHP - 607 FT/LBS
PREDATOR SET ON THE 85HP TUNE / 423 RWHP - 709 FT/LBS
PREDATOR SET ON THE 120HP TUNE / 458 RWHP - 754 FT/LBS

Gains from last years numbers:

PREDATOR SET ON THE 85HP TUNE / 34 RWHP - 47 FT/LBS
PREDATOR SET ON THE 120HP TUNE / 24 RWHP - 25 FT/LBS

GREAT TUNER, AWESOME NUMBERS AND HAVE NO ISSUES WITH THIS TUNER

Here is a list of my Mods also:
07 - CHEVY LBZ DURAMAX, MBRP 4IN TURBO BACK KITTY CAT GONE, 5100 SERIES BILSTEINS, IRONBULL FRONT BUMPER, N-FAB STEP BARS / LOWER BODY PANELS / BED OF TRUCK ALL SPRAYED WITH SPEEDLINER, AUTOMETER PHANTOM BOOST AND EGT GAUGES, COGNITO LEVELING KIT, COGNITO HD TIE-RODS, IDLER AND PITMAN ARM, SULASTIC SHACKLES 2" BLOCKS IN REAR, GOODYEAR WRANGLER MT/R's - 285 75R16, PANASONIC HID LOW AND HIGH BEAMS, S&B INTAKE SYSTEM

thanks

Thanks. yea i planned on getting it but not sure if my trans will be able to deal with it and not limp.. my truck has 170k miles on it.. and was used when i bought it so.. im not sure if I want to chance it because i dont have 7k laying around for a new trans right now ya know.. And from what i hear if you limp ur trans the first time it gets easier and easier to do it again.. thanks for the information though.. its appreciated;)

-kayla j

Dont beat on it and you wont limp it.

Question!>!>!>!!>!>!>!>!>
Whats the point of all the extra power if you're not gonna beat on it?:noidea::D:D:turbo::rockon:
You could just stay with one of the "safe" tunes:beer:

Good numbers man!

What do you think gave you the jump in the numbers this time around?

power is like a condom. better to to have it and not need it then to need it and not have it.

good numbers! It's always nice to see a gain in horsepower. I had the predetor on my truck and liked the power but never liked the shifts. I've got efilive now tuned by bobo so now I have even more power and great shifts.

I think this whole "safe tune" thing is crap. Any added power is doing wear and tear no matter how you look at it.

I run Predator 85 and I'm 100% content. Sure, sometimes I'd want more power but I dont wanna pay what it costs to get there, "safely". <--------There's that word again...

Back