• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Dyno numbers?

tracker954x4

Reaction score
Anyone got dyno numbers of their Lb7's? Trying to figure out how acurate mine are. 291hp/ 439tq

I knew about the tech II, but also heard of people doing it without the techII. Just wondering how they kept it from downshifting without it.

I lock Mine in With EFI Live. With the scantool you can control the ally however you want.

Good example:

This was in my earlier days with EFI Live. I was playing with a smoke tune I made.

Driving 30mph down a busy road through town, big line of about 10 cars behind me. My buddy riding shotgun.

Told him to lock it in 4th gear so he did, and i mashed the throttle and stayed on it for a good 1/8th mile. all we could say was F-ck. The cars behind us must have thought the same as they stopped and waited for the fire department to show up to clear the smoke.

Lets just say it was ridiculous. The truck never sped up because of the load it was under so It just kept dumping thick thick coal into the air.

Like I said, it was a one time deal. Never again.

I lock Mine in With EFI Live. With the scantool you can control the ally however you want.

Good example:

This was in my earlier days with EFI Live. I was playing with a smoke tune I made.

Driving 30mph down a busy road through town, big line of about 10 cars behind me. My buddy riding shotgun.

Told him to lock it in 4th gear so he did, and i mashed the throttle and stayed on it for a good 1/8th mile. all we could say was F-ck. The cars behind us must have thought the same as they stopped and waited for the fire department to show up to clear the smoke.

Lets just say it was ridiculous. The truck never sped up because of the load it was under so It just kept dumping thick thick coal into the air.

Like I said, it was a one time deal. Never again.

thats awesome

Back