• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Dyno Fund

ak diesel driver

6.5 driver
Reaction score
The Turbonators Jeff and Jim asked me to be the banker for dyno runs. If you would like to donate to this fund we will nominate (the donators) someone to use this fund and dyno they're truck.

Please keep this thread clean and only related to dyno funding. Thank you.

To donate post that you would like to donate and I will PM you with paypal info and then I will post that you have done so and how much.

Last edited by a moderator:
we are in... 10.00x2=20.00..... we are excited about this as it will bring much more documentation to the 6.2l/6.5l community, in regards to which mods will bring the most power and reliability.... who knows, maybe we can see 2-3 trucks dyno over 300RWHP this year...:thumbsup:

we can when we decide who's going to get it. right now were raising funds and then the donors will pick/nominate someone to recieve it

We originally thought that $10.00 per head would be not too much, but figured that we would have 50 guys clamoring to donate in order to see different trucks pass on the rollers....LOL. Come on guys, if you see a truck (maybe your own) that has mods or something special to merit a pass on the rollers, send a pm to ak diesel driver. All donators get a vote, nominations are open (we need all the input we can get...LOL).

Back