• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

DYNO DAY Sarasota/Bradenton

blowinsmoke99stroke

Super Trucker
Reaction score
GDP wil be puting on a dyno event in the Sarasota/Bradenton area on June 27th. It will be held at Rev-Xtreme . The event will start at 9 am and go untill every one gets their fill of the excitement.

Heres the address.

6115 15th St. E.
Bradenton Fl 34203

Any questions feel free to give Ed a call
Ed Griffin
(941) 809-8543

**i didnt see a dyno section so i put this here. feel free to move it if you have a more suitable location.**

Is Nick going to actually dyno his truck?

would be nice to know what those different tuners do on his LBZ

I just got home but I didnt dyno. I didnt have much desire and there were way too many dyno hogs that sat there for hours at a time while they sat there, fixed things that broke and kept playing with tunes. It was hot and I didnt want to sit there any longer so I left. The sun was intense and I didnt bring any water. Besides, the last guy I saw run was a 736 h.p. Dirtymax.

I would like to have seen what this PPE would do but I'm also not in the tranny frying mind set as of yet. Besides, I could spend my $75 elsewhere.

And as usual to a dyno event, it was Cummins country.

Here's the results. I saw you as i was leaving, but the wife was driving the stroke, since i was slightly impaired. The reason a few trucks sat on there a while (atleast 2 of them) was because they had to adjust their squeeze to make the next run!

Owner / Yr/ Truck/ HP/ TQ/ (Spray HP/TQ)
Jimmy 01 Dodge 387 856
AJ 06 Dodge 413 820
Dominic 06 Dodge 375 710
Ryan 08 Dodge 371 908
Leon 92 Dodge 488 837
Mike 05 Ford 382 774
Kyle 04 Ford 431 741
007 08 Dodge 480 919
Josh 01 Dodge 477 N/A (633) (1074)
Nick 04 Chevy 550 N/A (737) (1368)
Cope 05 Dodge 612 1164
GDP (JR) 02 Dodge N/A N/A (412) (878)