• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Duramax WIF Wrench

LanduytG

Reaction score
Don't risk damaging the water in fuel sensor (WIF) by using channel locks to remove it from the filter. This is a very inexpensive alternative. By a 6 pak of the Racor Pff5544 fuel filters and get the WIF wrench free.

attachment.php

Price $15 or free when buying 6 Racor PFF5544 fuel filters.

Greg

Attachments

• wifwrench.jpg
    wifwrench.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 43
That's a real good deal Greg. How long is that offer good for? I just ordered filters from you a couple of months ago so I don't need 'em right now. I will say that I'm very disappointed in the Snap-on WIF socket I have. I think the wrench is the right tool.

That's a real good deal Greg. How long is that offer good for? I just ordered filters from you a couple of months ago so I don't need 'em right now. I will say that I'm very disappointed in the Snap-on WIF socket I have. I think the wrench is the right tool.

It will last awhile. I have a 100 or so to go through.

Greg

Nice deal. Can I ask what the little line on the top of the wrench is? It looks like a little piece of metal or something. Just curious.

I forgot to put a link in so it can be ordered. Anyway if you would like to order the WIF wrench just go HERE

Greg

Back