• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

dual shock hoop for stock suspension?

richard cheese

the MAIN muff hugga
Reaction score
WOW..i got to drive evoorg's truck a couple weeks ago....cognito 7-9 with all the goodies, and it rode unbelievely well.

my stock suspension sucks ass, and I want to improve it, starting with the front. I think i want to do a dual shock hoop, but want to keep the suspension stock for now

anyone come across one?

Call Nick, he may still have DA Inferno's UCA's in siler birch and get some hoops and you're set up..

Richard we have a ton of product that will help your ride, lifted or stock. Let me know what you would like to make better and I can run some options by you.

I've been thinking about this to, but I was told do not do it with stock uca's and ball joints, is this right Nick?

I've been thinking about this to, but I was told do not do it with stock uca's and ball joints, is this right Nick?

OH Yea !!! Don't do it....

attachment.php

attachment.php

Truck crashed on the highway and the frame was badly bent to the point I would not fix it and they totaled the truck.

Bad idea !!!

Back