• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

dual exaust

duramaxdude

Reaction score
is there anybody out there who makes a 4inch dual exaust kit for a 6.5. i did a search and couldnt find nothing. i want the dual exaust instead of stacks because i need the space in my box.

thanks

You would have to get one custom made. In doing that you would have to relocate your spare tire to the bed. Under our beds is just not enough space for 4" of exhaust, axle, and spare tire. Crawl under your truck and you will see what I am talking about.

You would have to get one custom made. In doing that you would have to relocate your spare tire to the bed. Under our beds is just not enough space for 4" of exhaust, axle, and spare tire. Crawl under your truck and you will see what I am talking about.

Oh I see what your talking about. i'll take the spare tire right off i got 31's on so it wont fit anyway. I'll give a few shops a call see what they can do.

thanks

Back