• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

DTR Western Pennsylvania Club

RCpullerdude

Reaction score
Who's in? I am!

And by Western PA, I mean roughly Western PA and surrounding areas. So, if you're in, post up!

05 LLY is #3.

Tow Master, If you raced me for #1, the only way I'd have a chance would be to go against your (6.5) tow truck, and that'd be a toss-up as I'd have the weight advantage, and you'd have about 5 more horses.

I'm in for sure. We also are going to have to talk about this over a couple of beers once we get everybody numbered up!

Count me in!

My address is Clinton, but I'm closer to Hookstown or Aliquippa. About 10 min from the PGH airport.

05 LLY is #3.

Tow Master, If you raced me for #1, the only way I'd have a chance would be to go against your (6.5) tow truck, and that'd be a toss-up as I'd have the weight advantage, and you'd have about 5 more horses.

My 6.5 truck wont run right now. Maybe I can hook it to the dmax and race you that way?! :thumbsup:

Well, if you load it down, a lot. Either that, or get the 6.5 running, or wait for me to get a Duramax...

Wrecker is setting up a place to meet near Grove City right off of Rt.79 on Friday (9-4-9) after work. It seems to be a central location for everyone. I know it's short notice, but if we can all reply if this is good for everyone, we will go forward.

Back