• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

DTR.com Dually Club

A couple of pics...

Miscellaneous1-2.jpg

BackupBV206.jpg

Miscellaneouspicturestobesorted1-3.jpg

Monsterside-1.jpg

Looks like a great place to have a DTR feast lol j/k.But really looks like a quality built place :thumbsup:.Any worries with all this flooding going on? Me and the wife were looking at some land in Arkansas that I am sure went under water in the last year(up in Mountain Home).

No worries about flooding. My basement is at 752 feet above sea level, the top of Watts Bar Dam is 745 feet. So I am pretty safe. We had what they called the 100 year flood in 02 and it was still a long way from my house, even though the dock was well under water.

I did all the work on the house excpet errecting the logs, and putting the tin roof on. Thanks.

Great looking Dually Dave!

Thanks...
x2, I'm always partial to that body style. It reminds me of my 03.

I had an 01 LB7, an 05 LLY and now this 06 LBZ, all crew cab duallys with the SLT trim...I have also had a 96 and a 92 crew cab dually but those two were 454 big blocks...

Found what may turn into my new dually yesterday........ 08, 4x4, d/a, dark cherry....loaded out..........gotta work em down on price though........before tt&l it's 53K........wife done said ok by her, but I sure hate to give up not have'n a truck payment :D

Found what may turn into my new dually yesterday........ 08, 4x4, d/a, dark cherry....loaded out..........gotta work em down on price though........before tt&l it's 53K........wife done said ok by her, but I sure hate to give up not have'n a truck payment :D

Ya but we all love that new truck smell and feel now don't we.:auto:?Talk em way down,they shouldn't have a problem giving it to you at invoice.

But they are SO nice looking!!:biggrin5:

Ya but we all love that new truck smell and feel now don't we.:auto:?Talk em way down,they shouldn't have a problem giving it to you at invoice.
Working on it............ but they'll have to come way ......... WAY.....down, and get right on what they give me for my truck to boot :D
But they are SO nice looking!!:biggrin5:

Yes they surely are, though I really don't care for the 17" wheels that come with the chrome dress pachage.

Sounds like a real nice truck. But they are way to proud with that price.

You are correct. Diesel sale are soft if not near dead. Same way with trucks and SUV's.

So you should be able to get them to invoice. I would also check GMs' web sites to see what incentives they have.

Just to give you an Idea I gave 200 over invoice for my 01 when they were GM best selling vehicle. I also gave invocie for the 05 and the 06.

Working on it............ but they'll have to come way ......... WAY.....down, and get right on what they give me for my truck to boot :D

Yes they surely are, though I really don't care for the 17" wheels that come with the chrome dress pachage.

See if you can sell yours out right.

I like the 17's, but they should be aluminum, not hub caps....:puke:

I expect to sell mine outright if they don't get right on what trade they'll give........ and I expect to have a commitment from them on the price of the new vehicle before I even mention my trade. What I expect is them to take 40-43 for the new one and give me minimum of 17-20 for mine........... course I'll remove my "goodies" and resale them.
Yea, I like the 17's, 18's would be better, but I hate them hubcaps

I expect to sell mine outright if they don't get right on what trade they'll give........ and I expect to have a commitment from them on the price of the new vehicle before I even mention my trade. What I expect is them to take 40-43 for the new one and give me minimum of 17-20 for mine........... course I'll remove my "goodies" and resale them.
Yea, I like the 17's, 18's would be better, but I hate them hubcaps

Go get them!:iagree:

Lancer, just as general info for ya. I just bought mine, sticker was 52,768. I gave them 40,260. Two months ago they wouldn't even talk but 2 weeks ago they were really glad to see me again.

Back