• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

DP chat night?

May be some bugs in it still, I'll be headed back to Ms maybe we can get it up & running for next week, Dave how's truck running, I'll be back up your way in a week or so I'll bring my newer cartridge and see if it makes any difference.

trucks running good TD. i don't know if its me thinking its running better or if it actually is. i can't figure out the slow cranking sometimes however. its seems to do it only on 1st start of the day after sitting. my guess is the oil is cool and thus "thicker" than when the engine is warm. thanks for your help that day. let me know when your headed back up this way.

No my OBD-I stuff went swimming in Katrina flood; you checked out Swede Burbs laptop scantool, free version scans codes & resets them, enhanced pay version is bi-directional NVMTNLION has a lot of experience with it., I've got the program but no cable for it

It's Eeeeasy! Listen to GMCTD he speaks quietly but posted a nice step by step that I printed and laminated and affixed to the underside of my hood.

Back