• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Dmax SS Chevelle

Sweet car, but if it were mine...

It would sit taller, the wheels would be different, there'd be a bit more sidewall on the tires, and the ONLY exhaust tips that belong on a Chevelle are oval with a mitre cut that are spaced out appropriately.

Nice work, but not diggen the exhaust.

I hate the exhaust

Sweet car, but if it were mine...

It would sit taller, the wheels would be different, there'd be a bit more sidewall on the tires, and the ONLY exhaust tips that belong on a Chevelle are oval with a mitre cut that are spaced out appropriately.

Id do the same, I bet it will roast those tires.

Yup, higher in the ass. Exhaust spaced out, and I think I would have to use 8 lug wheels. Just to set it apart from all the other 60's muscle cars repowered with a modern diesel engine.

Yup, higher in the ass. Exhaust spaced out, and I think I would have to use 8 lug wheels. Just to set it apart from all the other 60's muscle cars repowered with a modern diesel engine.

8 lugs would be cool, a 4" stainless pipe curved off the turbo and out the hood about 10" would be sweet. ):h Maybe thats just the tractor freak in me comming out.

Ya know what would be pretty sweet, flat black ceramic coated side pipes (or lakes pipes if that's what you call them). Just watching the smoke pour out of those would be cool.

Side pipes go on Corvettes...oh damn...:shocked: Now there's an idea, '67 Stingray with Duramax and stainless side pipes.:drool5:

Side pipes go on Corvettes...oh damn...:shocked: Now there's an idea, '67 Stingray with Duramax and stainless side pipes.:drool5:

A 74 would be better, with 35" swampers in the back and 5" stainless side pipes with a twin turbo. Paint it black to give it the batmobile look.

Back