• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

diy turbo master

ok i'll try that. it wasnt like i was loosing boost it just seemed that once the IAT raised to operating temp the computer would not let the truck boost. (like if i was cruising along 40 mph mashed the petal to the floor rpm way up still no boost, but if the engine was cool i could turn out the drive mash it and the boost would jump to 13-15 and would slowly come down as i gained speed and wouldnt drop out till i let off the pedal.) im almost positive i dont have a cracked line cause i just replaced quite a bit of it not to long ago. (broke it in half replacing the water pump.

well ordered a new down pipe from SS diesel. and a buddy gave me the 4" tailpipe from his F-350 going to try and fit it up and come out with a 4" exhuast. though about taking my cross over pipe to my exhuast shop and seeing if they can make me a new one.

Back