• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

discountautomirrors.com

simpleman

Reaction score
I just got a set of the tall tow mirrors for 121$ shipped. Heated and power. The cheapest I could find. Just wanted to let you all know.

Part #: GM74ER
KOOL VUE MIRROR, POWER, HEATED, PLASTIC, TEXTURED -- Manual folding; Telescopic type; Includes 8-hole, 5-prong connector; A high quality, direct fit OE replacement mirror; Backed by 2-year Kool Vue limited warranty. Mirror Silverado 2500 HD
Kool Vue
Qty: 1.00 Price: .92
Part #: GM74EL
KOOL VUE MIRROR, POWER, HEATED, PLASTIC, TEXTURED -- Manual folding; Telescopic type; Includes 8-hole, 5-prong connector; A high quality, direct fit OE replacement mirror; Backed by 2-year Kool Vue limited warranty. Mirror Silverado 2500 HD
Kool Vue
Qty: 1.00 Price: .92

Sub Total: $103.84
Shipping: $10.95
Handling: $5.26
Tax: $0.00
Core: $0.00
Total: $120.05

I had the kool vues on the black truck and liked them

they should be here tomorrow. Here they are on my old truck.

0023ib.jpg

Mine did not come with turn signals. Yes they have the convex at the bottom. They are great quality and seem better than the last set i had.

There priced so low too. I remember looking a while back at the elephant ear style mirrors to get rid of the little car mirrors on my truck, but the very best prices I could find where about $100 for just one side. And they where manual, without heat. If you wanted the above options you where looking at around $300 not including shipping.

Stupid question but I minus well ask. If you have power mirrors, obviously a motor controls the mirror position, if you don't have power mirrors and manually tried to angle the mirrors could you break the mirrors or armature on the motors at all?

Back