• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

diesel fan from fla

diezel

Reaction score
hello people, i am from middleburg, fl (just outside jax,fl).i dont have a diesel yet.i have been a die hard ford man forever but i drove the 08' f250 6.4 and not impressed at all.the dodge cummins is better,good power ,fun to drive as is the duramax....anyways as soon as i get all info i need i will be buying me a diesel truck.whats ya'lls opinion?

Duramax of course.:doh::chevy::D

The Cummins is a good engine but I'm not real crazy about the Dodge trucks.
Ford has a nice looking truck but I'm not real crazy about the Powerstroke.

But that is only my opinion. Happy truck buying.

The Duramax won at the sled pull last night, the runner up was a Cummins that caught on fire... Does that convince you? :D

Just like tracker said, the Cummins is good but the surrounding body isn't all that great.. Go drive a new Duramax and see what you think, you'll probably be impressed. ;)

If you're asking on this site, it looks like you've already made up your mind. Glad to have another No FLA dude around. DMAX Baby.

yes i have....duramax...all the way, they get better mileage, awesome power(drove a 06 3500 cc 4x4 dually today and got the thing sideways.locked it in 4wd high and launched it on a dirt road and it spun alittle then was gone)...this is a 100% stock truck doing this.the other trucks are just...well not good enough.thanks guys

Back