• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

DIESEL DRAGS LEBANON VALLEY APRIL 17th

ctgmcduramax

Northeast Diesel GTG
Reaction score
LEBANON VALLEY APRIL 17th
http://www.nhrda.com/Flrz-2010/0417.htm

Don't remember if I went last year - might have gotten rained out !

Its a nice track, easy nice drive to get to (NY RT 22) its across State line from Pittsfield, MA. Close to I -90 and I-87

Have attached some pics taken at the 06 and 07 NEDGT gettogethers Sunday drag day. We always had a good turnout at the strip. If I remember correctly the last sanctioned diesel races there were 5 or 6 DMAX running.
(the one truck I remember was Jason from NH)

Walter from LI,( GREEN DUALLIE) and NICK from Montreal (RED EXT CAB ) raced off at the 07 NEDGT. Lebanon set up an impromptu diesel class (Thanks to Matt Allison from Newtown) for us that day (might have been 8 trucks running.) Nick took home the trophy.

That Duallie may look like a trailer queen, but it sure is not. Both trucks ran high 11s, low 12s. Nicks is a daily driver used in his landscaping business.

The truck pulling was taken at Mass PULLERS in Westfield, Mass.

Attachments

• 019_17.jpg
    019_17.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 8
  • 023_20A.jpg
    023_20A.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 018_16.jpg
    018_16.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 025_23.jpg
    025_23.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 02770007fsphdp.jpg
    02770007fsphdp.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 8
  • 02770018tnph.jpg
    02770018tnph.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 91
if my new motor is done in time i will be there. shooting for mid-high 11's if i can muster up the $$$ for a set of slicks

the budget race motor is halfway stripped... needed a new set of 12pt sockets. working tuesday and thursday. should be stripped and at the machine shop by friday afternoon if all goes to plan. its gonna be tight but i'm tryin!!

just dropped the block off at the machine shop ;) two days ahead of schedule lets see how we do :)

I'm interested to see how this holds up. Keep the whole board informed, a few of us are into performance to. :D

machine shop behind schedule. gotta find somebody who can key my crank and cam while i wait.... still shooting for it but not looking too hot :(

machine shops early monday morning.... still need the rotating assembly balanced :( not looking good but can always hope for a miracle i guess. figure 1 full day for assembly and 2 days to swap and finish wiring a couple new go fast trinkets that i have not installed yet.

i am gonna be going down to englishtown once i get the rings seated and everything else broken in. so maybe we can have a gettogether down there when i go racing. looks like either wednesday or friday nights or all day saturdays.

just gotta get somebody with a trailer to give me a ride home if i blow it up :D

should be mid to high 11's with a single stock cp3 and stock lbz rods if i get everything dialed in properly

Last edited:
I'd love to go but at this point it would be too early to determine if all is 100% again with my truck. Still working out bugs from my last trip and the SFA swap.

As always-waiting on parts :mad2:

Back