• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Did a little wheelin' today...

Unit453

Cruises comfortably at 140...
Administrator
Reaction score
95 degrees and the Rincon performed flawlessly.

Lots of these trails are very sandy. There wasnt much mud but in certain places. Only had to 1 winch out.

And who could resist a picture of local rednecks...I love it....:sifone:

I love my Honda. Finally broke 200 miles. I think its safe to say its broken in now and surprisingly, my body isnt even worn out at the end of the day...

I need some meatier tires. Not anytime soon but something with a bit more grip. My stock rubber does fine but I'd definitely be more confident in where I go with some more aggressive treads...I also dont want to go any bigger. I dont want to lose any power with bigger tires.

Attachments

• HPIM1193.jpg
    HPIM1193.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 18
  • HPIM1194.jpg
    HPIM1194.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 22
  • HPIM1195.jpg
    HPIM1195.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 34
  • HPIM1197.jpg
    HPIM1197.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 37
I like warm weather...Stay hydrated and you can leave me out there all day.

No, I think not...

I said the same thing after I got out of the military in 2004 in Louisiana, so I moved back to NY in 2005. I didnt even make it 3 years before I was dying to get outta there...

Looks like alot of fun Nick. Just watch those in those Ford trucks, they looked like they could star in the movie Deliverence part II.

hey hey hey with the Ford comment :D

and that looks like fun! we went riding near Lake Eufaula, Oklahoma, and had a blast - mostly sand, but a few mud spots here and there... my bro only got stuck once, but he says its because he was on the 2wd ATV .. lol

Rednecks??? Don't go stereotyping the locals unless you're sure you can't be mistaken for one based on your vehicle of choice :D:D:D

Looks like a good day and makes me wish I still had my bike!

Two things you will find plentiful in FL however... sugar sand which is about 4' deep and fire roads that run for miles. The Ocala Natl Forest has a couple of excellent OHV areas with trails and fire roads that you could spend weeks riding and never see the same place twice.

Back