• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

DiabloSport Trinity

So is this similar to a Edge Attitude monitor? That is the one thing I don't like about my Predator is not having the ability to shift on the fly.

The great feature about the Trinity is that is the same part# for just over 100 different vehicles. Yep the same Trinity will work for Duramax, Cummins and Powerstroke of course it VIN locks once installed. And it's already out on the market.

Are there any bugs or issues with it? I wonder if it uses the same stock tunes as the predator? It states that it will take or accept up to 5 custom tunes. Do they provide them? Do you have to buy them?

I still want to hear from someone using the Puck. I'd like having that switch on the fly ability.

No one is using it yet I think. They did release a few, but it was just to their testers. They are still working about the bugs.

It's bullshit I think. They let people get on DiabloSport place their order, took their money and said we will send you one once it's complete.

Pretty much. For the price of 600 bucks I think I would just go with EFI. I plan on EFI when I get back from my deployment.

I'm a little disappointed to hear this. They always seemed like a fairly good company but I do know that getting a hold of someone there by phone can be a chore.

I'm a little disappointed to hear this. They always seemed like a fairly good company but I do know that getting a hold of someone there by phone can be a chore.

X3 Very hard to do at times.

Plus that Mike I talked to had a "I hate my job and hate talking to you" attitude. :rolleyes5:

Well DiabloSport is advertising the release of the new Trinity. Anyone hear anything good yet.

Autoanything is advertising that thing at 800. Should just go with EFI Live for that price.

Well DiabloSport is advertising the release of the new Trinity. Anyone hear anything good yet.

Autoanything is advertising that thing at 800. Should just go with EFI Live for that price.

Seriously think about it - We can log EVERYTHING (and more) that they can with their PID's and with a reputable tuner your 'old' truck will REALLY impress you - it's like driving a new truck.
Then of course, you can take it apart and play with the tune as you see fit :mad2:

I've made a EFILive turbo brake on mine; that alone saved me at least 1200 from the banks unit... The only difference is if I want a lower gear I have to select it, the banks will downshift and you can 'preselect' the mph you want.
While that's cool, I'll save the grand and downshift or throttle it myself ):h

Back