• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Deere 5200 Gauges not working

DEERE3594

I welcome everyone...not just Penguins!
Reaction score
The tack hasn't worked in years. Now the fuel gauge just floats around and hour meter and temp don't work. Ground maybe? Its hard a hell to get back in there, any idea where the ground would be? Anyone had this problem or anything close? It gets boring sitting out there all day think to myself, I at least need something to watch :eek:):h

Justin..

I know its a few months ago now, but I was just poking around some older threads. Do you have the service manual for this tractor? I can get you a digital copy if you'd like.

The 5200 is run by a cable if Im correct. Try smacking the dash, I worked for a guy with a 5500 and when the tach didnt work a quick whack on top of the dash made it jump to life. If the needle on the gas gauge is floating around that sounds like a bad gauge to me.

Justin..

I know its a few months ago now, but I was just poking around some older threads. Do you have the service manual for this tractor? I can get you a digital copy if you'd like.

Any update on this? :smile5:

Any update on this? :smile5:

I've been poking around with not much luck; Do you know if by any chance that tractor is considered an Ag tractor by Deere?

Our contract is C&CE, which generally covers up to the 6000's, but all I seem to find is 5210, 5310, etc. IIRC, the 5210 is going to be a newer generation than your 5200.

Not sure, but if you have anything on the 5210 we also have 2 of those and the seem to be 99% the same. hour meter is digital, but same gauge cluster, larger air filter, most seems the same. my 5200 is model year 1997 and the 5210s are both 1999
Thank you schulte!

Not sure, but if you have anything on the 5210 we also have 2 of those and the seem to be 99% the same. hour meter is digital, but same gauge cluster, larger air filter, most seems the same. my 5200 is model year 1997 and the 5210s are both 1999
Thank you schulte!

Shoot me a PM with your email and I'll get one out to you!

Back