• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Dash

They are differant styles, with a ton of work it could be done Id guess..

Gonna take alot of time to do it the substructure under the dash is different, the 88-94 dash is more functional anyway IMO.

I'll have to make do with what I have.......Original dash is in bad shape, but not hopeless.

Just bought a 88 3/4 ton w/ 454......needs interior (red/maroon) and needs the ring and aircleaner housing for the top of the TB.......454 makes some serious Grunt.

Needed an extra Tow truck for city programs.

Thanks

I think four wheeler magazine did this w/ parts from LMC. yes the main support tube will need to be changed.

Big block 88, i beg to differ:sifone: they are close in functionality, but i like the extra cubbies closer to the driver, and of course deep do-not-spill-your-drink CUPHOLDERS!!!! :thumbsup: i guess a upleveled older dash would be the closest in usability/function, but as far as base package dashes, the 1995 and up dash wins. i guess the 1995 up has three 12v ports as well, so that helps.

LMC truck offers all that stuff for dashes. biggest selection IMO.

Back