• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Danville Turbos and Others

D

dieseldays

ok. for a lbz what would bet the better option?

HTT Promax

Daniville charger??

Open to opinions

Well, I kinda feel Danvilles chargers are a little pricey for what you get. The cheetahs seem to be falling apart. I'm still searching for my charger at this point.:noidea:

if you want to keep the vvt function like I do then its a danville or a garret 37 something that just recently came out. if your not worried about keeping the vvt the sky is the limit for what to use. whats the main function of the truck? DD, race, or tow?

Are the Danville's in the same $$ range as the Cheatah's? I PM'd Mark and haven't heard back. Not that I can afford one right now. Just trying to narrow it down when I do.

I would go with HTT I know Pat has good luck with them.

I can't decide on my charger yet either so many options, my head spens sometimes.

I wouldn't worry about the VVT I will most likely do away with it, as a DD, Tow Pig, and weekedn warrior.

Are the Danville's in the same $$ range as the Cheatah's? I PM'd Mark and haven't heard back. Not that I can afford one right now. Just trying to narrow it down when I do.

I think Danville's are a little cheaper.

Danville has two options now. The stage 1 is around $1800 now and comes with a diamond eye downpipe. The stage 2 is similar to the cheetah and in the same price range.

Well, I kinda feel Danvilles chargers are a little pricey for what you get. The cheetahs seem to be falling apart. I'm still searching for my charger at this point.:noidea:

I have been pretty busy lately and haven't been able to keep up with the boards like I used to so I am wondering what you meant when you said the Cheetah turbo's seem to be falling apart. I am trying to decide between a Danville and a Cheetah to see which will be my next charger.

Back