• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Custom Decals

Which style is preffered..?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diesel Decals

The Decal Man
Reaction score
Anyone that has looked at my site and not seen what there looking for let me know. We do custom decals and inhouse logo design.

have you posted a DTR sticker yet for purchase... no catch phrase...list a few sizes please when you do...

He's waiting on what we'd like to see. I'm a fan of the one liner personally. Maybe Resource on the bottom. Nothing fancy...Just simple.

He's waiting on what we'd like to see. I'm a fan of the one liner personally. Maybe Resource on the bottom. Nothing fancy...Just simple.

I'd like mine straight across if at all possible... :eek:

DTR Site font... the D T and R a slightly larger font

Last edited:
I'd like it in 3" high by about 24" or larger (proportionately) of course..ideally in Pewter but thats not an option

the one I posted just now does not meet any of the criteria in my previous post...
1. it's not the site font...but fairly close.
2. the D T and R (uppercase) are not larger font than the rest

but this was done in MS paint so I didn't have many options to work with...

I can play in Photoshop a bit tomorrow(I'm getting the hang of it now) and see what I can do...did Jason mention what the name of the new Font was that he helped you with?

Let me know and I will see what I can do once I know the font. Pepperidge I can just put it in here as an attachment and sell to you outside of the store. I am gonna do a lot of sizes though. I havent thought of the pricing yet. I know the Dmax ones i have I dont make a profit of much off of cause I advertise there for free so prices will probably be a little higher than theres. I thin the font that I used in the original decal thread is dead on with what Jason used

I forget where I have seen them before.....but it was a sticker of a few different things....like a wheel chair, kid on a bike, old woman with a cane..etc and under each one it had a random number of tick marks....any idea what I'm talking about...I laughed my ass off when I saw it

I'm looking for some with a pair of big blue lips with a slash across them and beside that "he's not MY president". Bet you could sell a few of those.

Ok folks hopefully here soon we will have the DTR decals and as far as the one you want hemi I cant find it anywhere

Rob, hows the DTR decals coming along? My warm days are limited on the east coast to get it on the back window. :D We are expecting snow tonight. :sad:

I am waiting for the person handling them to get to me to discuss exactly what they are gonna be

How bout two styles...

1 straight line and DT on one line and Resource on the bottom...

Here ya go guys. Closest to the Official font I can eyeball. Both would run 6.50 each the 2 line is 3 x 12 and the one line is 1.5x20 Lets see the input and if its good I will get them on my site tommorow for purchase

Attachments

• DTR1line.jpg
    DTR1line.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 22
  • DTR2Line.jpg
    DTR2Line.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 19
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back