• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

****CtSmoke February 28th GTG****

CtChevy427

Still Kicking....
Staff member
Lead Moderator
Reaction score
With winter winding down and spring quickly approaching it is a good time to get out of the house and break the winter boredom . For this GTG the combination of trucks, food and adult refreshments should do the trick.

Date: Sunday February 28th

Time: 12:00 PM
Place: J. Roos Restaurant
249 State Street
North Haven, CT 06473
203-281-5411

We will be parking in the Fleetpride parking lot next door to the restaurant.

Please remember you MUST be 21 years old to be in the restaurant.

Restaurant is easy to get to from either the Merritt Parkway or I-91 and has lots of parking.

Last edited:
man if it were the 21st I could make it....I'm making a delivery to Bayonne, NJ the 21st and thats only 2 hours from you....I doubt I can make another 12 hour round trip one week later...

man if it were the 21st I could make it....I'm making a delivery to Bayonne, NJ the 21st and thats only 2 hours from you....I doubt I can make another 12 hour round trip one week later...

That's a lot of seat time Mike no matter how much you like your truck.
:D

she'll be 3 years old in may and she's got 86k miles on it as of today...I am good at seat time

Well that throws a wrench in things. I'm afraid I'm a bit too young to make it in there. I probably could make it in but it isn't really worth the attempt. That and I have a trip to CT on March 13th so two would be a bit of a pain. Perhaps next time.

what kind of turn out do you get? is it worth a 3.5 hour ride? i dont want to make the trip and meet two members lol

The thread is in the club section. To view this section you will need to join the club.

Had a GREAT time guys !
Thanks Bill for putting the event together !
Ran into a mini blizzard north of Waterbury driving home .......
Hope to see many on the 14th of March.

I'm looking to mak the 3/14 meet. Hope to see a bunch of you there. If there is anyone between NH and CONN that wants to ride down i will pick you up let me know

Back