• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

CTS 3

Gerry Egland

Reaction score
Looking to contact Edge Products. Just get put on hold. Are they out of business? Looking for a product that does what they claim the cts 3 does, Is there a like kind or better unit out there? TIA

Welcome to TTS!

Have not tried to call Edge in a while, so cannot help with that aspect. Companies are trying to get away from voice communications in favor of computer based response systems.

I used a CTS2 in the '99 Suburban and it worked fine. After a while, I ignored the dash gauge as the Edge was more accurate. Granted, this is no guarantee that the CTS3 will work in your vehicle though.

Recently installed a CTS3 in a '95 Ferd diesel and it read the PCM just fine. Only challenge I ran into was the initial handshake where the CTS3 could not read the VIN and I had to manually enter the information. Cannot necessarily blame the CTS3 as the '95 Ferd is OBDII compatible, not compliant.

Back